Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New directions

Well...now that I have taken a 2 week break.  I guess I have some catching up to do. 

The best thing about having a business is the flexibility.  The worst part is that you are responsible for everything ...Good and Bad.  Just to fill you in about the Olive Angel world I will give you a rundown of what has happened in the past few weeks. 

We are closer to obtaining funding for the business...Thanks to new banker friends that we have.  The equipment for our business is very expensive so we need to find some investors.  I found out that real estate outside of the US is totally useless in the US.  And that this distribution thing is a massive project. 

So it looks like we back to the drawing board.




 Sales are slow but we are at a steady networking pace.  I made the decision to not involve my friends and family at this stage because I need support both financially and emotionally.   I know that is probably the opposite of advice that most people give but for now that is the best way for Olive Angel.  I guess in that respect we are not really working the grass roots strategy of communication.  We have done a few other businesses but this time it is just different.  I really think this is the business that is going to take us over the top.

No comments:

What is African Black Soap used for?