Well After the bright idea: there is Phase 1... the start up phase or the planning phase .
To be honest I do not believe that starting a business without a "Good Business Plan" is a very smart idea. First because of a very old but very true saying:
[ I really don't want to say this because once its in the universe I won't be able to take it back.]
- They are going to remind you of all your past mistakes, failures, hair-brained ideas, and the failure rate of most other businesses.
- They will point out everything you do wrong and why they are not buying from you or using your service.
- And to add insult to injury all this great advice and criticism will probably be a deterrent for a few potential customers.
- Is your business open, accessible, and inviting?
- How are you handling your customers? are they Happy? Satisfied?Recurring?
- Is the word out about your product/service and Are you keeping your word?