Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Integration

Travel in Africa

Recently I went to Ghana and I found many things that I wanted to bring back to America and share with others.

Starting a business

When we went to Ghana we saw many opportunities for doing business.  I had already been using Shea Butter from Ghana and I had heard about the Black Soap so I wanted to go out and see things for myself.  This was the beginning of Olive Angel and the foundation of our company.

I will share some photos over the next few days for everyone to see.  Here is a photo of my mom and two of my friends modeling some of the fashion from Ghana.

Fashion from Ghana



These fashions are in the following order

My mom is modeling Pink Linen with the matching scarf.

My friend Angie is modeling a traditional African print .

My friend Deanna is modeling a Kente cloth dress with the matching Bag.


We will be adding the remaining bags and dresses along with a few other products on our new site.

www.oliveangel.biz.


Things are really looking up for us we just need to organize things well first. We are all really excited about the things that are going on in the company and we look forward to sharing these successes along the way.

Stay tuned.






No comments:

What is African Black Soap used for?