Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Websites

Today we made a decision to separate Olive Angel Inc from Mega trade Investments...( at least corporately).  We are now separate and Olive Angel Inc uses the site www.oliveangel.biz.

We are getting official.

The project of the day has been finding a web domain name and a web hosting site.  The price of the features can be a little tricky.  The domain names are super cheap but the site features and security makes things pricey.  My experience has taught me to make money then create expense.  I am making some decisions.  In the meantime .... the site will be hosted by me.

Tomorrow we will get a few more things and everyday we will just keep things moving.  It is my goal to have 3000 customers before the end of the year.  I know we can do it.

No comments:

What is African Black Soap used for?