Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Technology

We have so many thing we can do now to advertise.   I'm just wondering what works.  All this technology and new devices.




Reddit
Tumbler
Stumbler
Twitter
Blogging
Vlogging
Texting
Email



I'm in my 30's and I sometimes get overwhelmed with all the stuff.
In the next few weeks I might do a posting about all the new sites and hopefully help someone who is not used to using all the stuff we have.
What ever happened to the good ole days of just talking and looking at a real person and not a pic.  I'm not a picture person so I kind of try to skip over the whole Facebook thing.  I just act like I don't see it.  I personally LOVE Twitter but the connections are not so great.  I am also a fan of LinkedIn .  To me this is a really good resource for business people who are really interested in connect to other business people.

No comments:

What is African Black Soap used for?