Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Grateful

Business is moving and my family is healthy.

We eat, have shelter, and have clothes on our backs.
  I'm grateful.




 I really do not have anything enlightening to say today but it has been a month since I have posted and I thought it was time to reconnect.  I learned a new term over the past month.  Crowd funding.  I'm still a skeptic but I'm doing some research.  Like I have said so many times...if I had enough money I could do so much more.

 I decided I really have to make this business work.  To be honest I need the success .... My scorecard is getting kind of low lately and I need this business to work. I have tried and failed a few times in the past and I need a winner.  I kind of have to be my own cheerleader these days.  I guess that is the lesson or tidbit of wisdom....Be your own Cheerleader.

More to come later..

No comments:

What is African Black Soap used for?